Peppermint bliss balls, peppermint homemade chocolates, cilantro, basil and lime salsa and macadamia nut pesto made with basil, black pepper and lime essential oil were featured treats at Florence’s Food store and cafe on Friday afternoon. It was a cosy, happy, beautiful venue to chat with locals and visitors over coffee and some free treats. Excitedly, I shared my passion on cooking, baking and mixing with essential oils. My favourites to use: peppermint for fresh breath, increased energy and improved digestion, and lemon and lime in just about anything summery – salsa, pesto, shortbread cookies, Corona? I received great comments from everyone, and was often given the complement that I was creative and they would have never guessed that you could spice and flavour foods with such ease and be so delicious! Yep, recipes will be loaded soon!!!!
Interested in recipes or buying essential oils, please contact me today or click on my doTERRA link now to buy!
Latest posts by Christina McGrath (see all)
- The Xterra Experience. Bikes, Bubbles and Nine hours of Sleep. - April 21, 2016
- Overtraining and why it sucks. - March 1, 2016
- 79 days and counting – Yoga for your marathon! - March 1, 2016
- Do you want it all? And if you could – what would you do? - February 17, 2016
- Wanderlusting. - February 9, 2016