As my boyfriend walks in the door today from a surf, he mentions that a virus is going around and to wash my hands. Before he can even finish the sentence, I am loading the diffuser with Frankincense and On Guard and putting Arborvitae on his feet. He laughs.
I love my diffuser. In fact, I diffuse in all parts of my house and everyone comments on how great it feels in the room. They don’t know I’m secretly enhancing their mood, immunity and possibly increasing their focus with my sweet scents.
Not oils are created equal and the benefits of Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) oils as doTERRA have chemical constitutes that can be a powerful way to affect hormones, memory, and emotions through the olfactory system. It’s also a fast way to affect the sinuses.
As the saying goes – An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure.
This holiday season load up on greens, take in your daily smoothie or hearty oats, and get 8 hours of sleep a night. Hydrate.
Besides those daily habits – Check out these 5 life changing blends. Soon you’ll be wondering how you ever lived without it, and telling all your friends how awesome you feel. It’s a great way to give the family a healthy dose of something to boost their immunity and health without even having to say anything at all.
Here are 5 Reasons Why and What to Diffuse:
1. Helps with Weight Management: Curb your Sugar Cravings with Spice of Life – 4 drops Wild Orange, 4 drops Cinnamon, 4 Drops Ginger or 5 Drops Slim and Sassy
2. Purifies the Air: Cleanse and Energize with Citrus Forest – 2 drops Lime, 2 drops Lemon, 1 drop Bergamot, 1 drop Grapefruit, 1 drop White Fir
3. Promotes Sleep and Calms Anxiety: Bed Time – 5 drops Serenity, 5 drops Balance, 5 drops Cedarwood
4. Better Testing: Focus and Memory – 10 drops Lavender, 8 drops Lemon, 5 drops Rosemary, and 1 drop Cinnamon
5. Fight off the Flu: Immunity – 5 drops Lavender, 3 drops Geranium, 2 drops Rosemary, and 2 drops Melalueca OR 4 drops On Guard and 4 drops Cardamon
I’ll be experimenting with some happiness, detox and energy blends in 2015. Looking forward to a bright glowing healthy new year!
What are your favorites? Share on the GIGI Facebook page today!