YOGA RETREAT BALI 2020
EVENT DATE: TBA September and October 2020
LOCATION: Balangan Beach in Bali, Indonesia
ACCOMMODATION: 6 nights' accommodation
PRICE: $2595 USD Twin Share Room, $3195 USD Private Room
Reboot Yoga Retreat BALI Style With Christina McGrath
Join me - Christina McGrath - International Health and Yoga Coach
Are you looking for a healthy yoga, surf and foodie adventure in Bali? Let us show you the wonders of BALI!!!
We promise to supply plenty of beautiful sunsets, clean waves, nutritious meals, wellness workshops, yoga and massage. Be inspired, gain strength and flexibility, learn new healthy cooking techniques, dive into yoga every day and learn how to move your body using power and grace.
You will leave fit, healthy, refreshed and educated to take your life to the next level. We also design the programs with you in mind, partners always welcome as we have strategically placed our retreat close to the most amazing surf destination in the world.
You will be completely looked after so pack your bags and be ready be inspired! Enjoy the beauty and the power of the ocean, nourish yourself with healthy meals, learn in the workshops how to maintain healthy habits for life, and dive deeper into yoga for your body – all while exploring the wonders of BALI.
"I was a little apprehensive at first when I initially joined this yoga retreat and had no particular expectations. I'm glad that I decided to commit because it ended up being one of the best trips I've ever had in my life.
The accommodations were beautiful and everything was well organized. Each day started with an invigorating vinyasa flow and ended with a gentle yin class with various activities in between. From surfing the beaches of Canggu to exploring the streets of Ubud, there was always something new to try. With a combination of the the people I met at the retreat, conversations we had, sights I saw, and the Bali culture I was able to experience, I left this retreat feeling incredibly refreshed and so grateful to have had the opportunity to share the experience with everyone that attended. I'm very thankful to Christy Prior and Christina McGrath for hosting such an incredible retreat and hope to be able to attend again next year."
Jon De Castro
" I don't really know where to start and how to put all love and gratitude I'd like to in words.
As soon as I met everyone on the retreat, we were all immediate friends. Our first yoga class Monday afternoon- which I have to admit was the best yoga session ever! I even noticed progress in some of my poses after a few days. Also, I learned more about yoga and the importance of meditation and inner balance. Besides the mind blowing and strengthening yoga sessions, we visited the most famous yoga studios in Bali, surfed and enjoyed the freshest coconuts and most delicious homemade bliss balls every day. Even though we had always a lot of activities planned - we had plenty of time to chill or explore the neighborhood on our beloved scooters. I could not have felt stronger and more refreshed after this week.
This trip made me love yoga even more, connected me with amazing people and encouraged me to start meditating. I know all my memories regarding this week will make me come back next year!!!! Thanks a million to Christy and Christina to make this retreat so special!!!! It was a life changing experience."
ALL THE DETAILS
- 7 days, 6 nights acccommodation
- 3 Nutritious and Delicious Meals per day
- 1 Daily Power Vinyasa yoga class
- 1 Daily Yin yoga class
- Mini Fitness and Nutrition Workshops
- Natural Health Care Workshop: Live with Vitality
- One 60 Minute Massage
- One 15 minute private health consultation from Christina - Health coach
- Adventure to Uluwatu Clifftop Temple
- Airport Pick Up
- Endless beach time
- One surf lesson and board rental
Airfare, Travel Insurance, Airport Drop Off (can be arranged), Alcohol
8 Spots available, the number for international retreats are intimate so the first in, first served. Don’t miss out.
We do have room for solo travelers as well as small groups, but space is limited. Rooms are on a first come, first serve basis. Secure your spot with a $500 non-refundable deposit (but transferable to another person for same retreat). Payment plans are available for early reservations.
Payment plan available with a $50 administration fee for those who choose to pay off their investment over the course of the year. Secure your spot now!
- Great deals on flights can be booked with Island Holidays. Virgin has standard flights, bring snacks or make sure your flight includes meals. Air New Zealand has non stop flights starting in June. Check the guidelines for baggage. Surfboards are sometimes counted as a standard bag if short boards but depending on the airline may have an extra cost. We can arrange surfboard rental for you ahead of time, given your preference and size.
- Only a short 45 minute drive from the airport our blissful location is set next to the ocean. Our accommodation is complete with AC, internet, beautiful pools, amazing food and friendly staff. Single Rooms available upon request for an added cost.
- It will be coming on to dry season in June, and the temperature is a beautiful 88 F.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended. Fly into Denpasar, Indonesia. Travel arrangements can be suggested if you wish to lengthen your stay pre/post retreat in Bali. *Flights and travel insurance are not included. Airfare during this time is ranging from $900-1200 USD per person from major US cities.